Read on to find the best online digital skills courses for you and your business.
1. Prepare for digitalization by setting up a web presence
● Finding a domain and web hosting are among the digital skills taught.
● How to set up a website using the popular CMS WordPress.
● How to publish web content as pages, blog posts, and also how to use SEO for optimization.
● What is the best way to market a website on the internet? (basics).
2. Learn the digital SEO strategies and tools that can help you rank a website
● Keyword Research Techniques for Local SEO
● Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on the Page
● Strategies for internal connecting
● Backlinks with a lot of authority
● Search engine optimization of content
● SEO for mobile devices
3. Create SEO-friendly, relevant and readable content for our website.
● Keywords, target audience, and themes using modern technologies to conduct research online
● Using analytics tools to conduct SEO study for online content and blog authoring
● Introduction to various SEO tools for data/research analysis
● Image and graphics-based digital content development and publication
4. Master social media marketing for more brand exposure online.
● Creating a Facebook Business Page
● Introduction to Facebook Pixel Remarketing
● Setting up a Facebook Ad Account Using the Facebook Pixel on a Website
● Make a pixel and connect it to an ad account.
● Create a target audience and create lead generation ads.
5. For targeted advertising, use Google Ads and PPC Ads
● Set up a Google Ad Account
● The creation of Google Ads Extensions
● Types of keywords for ad campaigns, targeting, and scheduling
● Creating Google Ads
● Creating YouTube Ads
These fundamental online digital skills courses should familiarize any participant with the digital world of virtual properties and how to maintain and promote them effectively. As a result, they should be included in any digitalization training.
Looking to discover the latest Career Accelerators to help you get hired in the digital economy then check out the Edtech company FourthRev.