Read on to find the best online digital skills courses for you and your business.
1. Prepare for digitalization by setting up a web presence
● Finding a domain and web hosting are among the digital skills taught.
● How to set up a website using the popular CMS WordPress.
● How to publish web content as pages, blog posts, and also how to use SEO for optimization.
● What is the best way to market a website on the internet? (basics).
2. Learn the digital SEO strategies and tools that can help you rank a website
● Keyword Research Techniques for Local SEO
● Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on the Page
● Strategies for internal connecting
● Backlinks with a lot of authority
● Search engine optimization of content
● SEO for mobile devices
3. Create SEO-friendly, relevant and readable content for our website.
● Keywords, target audience, and themes using modern technologies to conduct research online
● Using analytics tools to conduct SEO study for online content and blog authoring
● Introduction to various SEO tools for data/research analysis
● Image and graphics-based digital content development and publication
4. Master social media marketing for more brand exposure online.
● Creating a Facebook Business Page
● Introduction to Facebook Pixel Remarketing
● Setting up a Facebook Ad Account Using the Facebook Pixel on a Website
● Make a pixel and connect it to an ad account.
● Create a target audience and create lead generation ads.
5. For targeted advertising, use Google Ads and PPC Ads
● Set up a Google Ad Account
● The creation of Google Ads Extensions
● Types of keywords for ad campaigns, targeting, and scheduling
● Creating Google Ads
● Creating YouTube Ads
These fundamental online digital skills courses should familiarize any participant with the digital world of virtual properties and how to maintain and promote them effectively. As a result, they should be included in any digitalization training.
Looking to discover the latest Career Accelerators to help you get hired in the digital economy.